Dogs: $30 per weeknight. $35 per weekend night (Fri-Sun). Holiday rates may apply. You may check our rates at any time by entering your dates on the homepage and clicking "Search."
Cats: $20 per weeknight. $25 per weekend night (Fri-Sun). Holiday rates may apply. You may check our rates at any time by entering your dates on the homepage and clicking "Search."
Discount of 15% offered for stay of 4 nights.
Discounts of 20% to 50% offered for stays of 5 nights or more.
Second/third/fourth pet is 25% off.
Gulf Coast Pet Resort is all inclusive:
- Meals (premium, grain-free dry and wet foods).
- Treats and chews.
- Webcams (Public area webcams included free).
- Playtimes, outdoor fun, cuddles, and LOL (lots of love).
- Personal space (24x48 or larger)
- At-your-door pickup and dropoff included for stays of three nights or longer.
Cats or other Pets
We do accept cats and small animals (small animals must be accompanied by their cages).
Dogs of any size accepted, but breed restrictions do apply. (Breed restrictions do not apply to puppies 2-9 months.) Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bulldogs, American Bullies, American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Belgian Malinois, Cane Corsos, Chows Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Mastiffs, Presa Canarios, Rottweilers, Siberian Huskies, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, and Wolf-hybrids are not accepted.
For the safety of all pets and caretakers, proof of the following vaccinations must be presented: distemper/parvo virus and rabies (does not apply to underage puppies).
Puppies two months or older accepted with additional fee of 15 USD per puppy for overnight stays due to the special care that they require. No additional fee applies for daycare.
Each dog might be confined to his personal space for one hour at the beginning of the stay in order to acclimate him to the new surroundings and for the caretaker to assess his interest in socializing. After this, your pet will be carefully socialized with the "family pack" including the caretaker and up to six other dogs. Any pet showing a sign of an inability to socialize or aggressive tendencies may be confined to his/her personal space at the discretion of the caretaker, except for trips outside accompanied by a caretaker. By booking, you guarantee that your pet has a good temperament and has not shown aggression towards humans or other pets of its species.
Any pet arriving without food will be fed at no charge. No guarantee is made as to the type or source of the food.
Extended Stay Mandatory Bath
Each dog will receive a mandatory bath prior to pickup if a stay exceeds five nights.
Webcam availability is not guaranteed and might experience periods of inoperability due to circumstances outside our control. Pets are not guaranteed to be visible within the field of view of the cameras. Live video feeds are available only to customers.
Insurance and Licensure
Gulf Coast Pet Resort is insured through Lloyd's of London.
There is no Florida licensing for pet boarding facilities, however Gulf Coast Pet Resort adhere to local county ordinances as applicable to home-based pet boarding.
Note that we will feed your pet on the schedule that you specify.
- 7:00 a.m. Potty break
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. Potty Break
- 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Roam and play both indoors and out with additional potty breaks
- 12:00 p.m until 2:00 p.m. Nap time
- 2:00 pm until 5:00 p.m. Roam and play both indoors and out with additional potty breaks
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 5:30 p.m. Potty break
- 6:00 until 9:00 p.m. more roam and play and additional potty breaks
- ~9:00 p.m. Bed time
Check-in is between 12:00 PM and 12:00 a.m.. Check-out is by 12:00 p.m. (noon) for stays of 1-2 nights. Check-in and check-out are between 8:00 a.m. and midnight for stays of 3 nights or more. A deposit equal to 50% of the booking is refundable upon cancellation up to seven days prior to the stay. You will be charged for an additional night at the standard rate if your pet is not picked up by midnight on the end date of your pet's stay. Depending upon availability, you may extend your pet's stay as you require. In the event that you choose to extend your pet's stay, upon confirmation from you, you will be immediately charged for every night of the extension.
Terms and Conditions
1. Inherent Risks of Play, Bathing. I understand that Gulf Coast Pet Resort is an open-play environment and because of this there are inherent risks, which even when closely monitored, may result in the following:
a. Transfer of communicable parasites or an illness such as, but not limited to, the canine papilloma virus also known as “puppy warts,” or an upper respiratory illness like Kennel Cough, which can be caused by a contagious bacteria or virus.
b. Injuries, usually benign, such as broken nails, sore pads, puncture wounds, abrasions and cuts, particularly in shorter coated breeds, etc.
c. Behavioral problems.
I also understand that if my pet(s) has/have bathing services, my pet(s) is/are at inherent risk for skin irritation, shampoo in eyes, risk of cuts, nicks, scratches, cutting of the nail quick, etc.
2. Pet Health Issues While at Gulf Coast Pet Resort. If health or behavioral problems develop with my pet(s), that these will be treated as deemed best by the staff of Gulf Coast Pet Resort within their sole discretion, and that I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved. If my pet(s) become(s) ill or injured, or is suspected to be ill or injured, or if for any other reason veterinary care is indicated, I authorize Gulf Coast Pet Resort to seek and provide veterinary care from my designated veterinarian or a veterinarian of their choice. If my pet’s condition is emergent, I understand Gulf Coast Pet Resort will seek care at Lighthouse Pet Clinic or, if not within operating hours, Specialized Veterinary Services. During my absence, Gulf Coast Pet Resort will be caring for my pet. In the event of an emergency, I authorize the release of all medical records pertaining to the medical needs of my pet(s) to The B.C.CHASE Company and all subsidiaries. I give representatives of Gulf Coast Pet Resort authorization to communicate with said veterinarian regarding, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of my pet(s). _________________(Initial).
a In the rare and unfortunate event that my pet becomes deceased while in Gulf Coast Pet Resort’s care, my pet will be taken to my designated veterinarian and maintained for pick-up or further instruction. If a necropsy is performed, I give permission for the veterinarian to release any and all findings to The B.C.CHASE Company and all subsidiaries. _________________(Initial)
3. Liability Release. Gulf Coast Pet Resort and their team will not be liable for any health or behavioral problems that develop in my pet(s), and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my pet(s) attendance and participation at Gulf Coast Pet Resort. I am solely responsible for any harm, including to any other pet(s), to the employees or invitees of Gulf Coast Pet Resort, or to the equipment, physical plant, or other property of Gulf Coast Pet Resort, caused by my pet(s) while my pet(s) is/are attending Gulf Coast Pet Resort.
4. Preventative Maintenance Commitment. I agree to maintain regular flea, tick, and heartworm preventative maintenance programs for as long as my pet(s) has/have active attendance and participation at Gulf Coast Pet Resort.
5. Crate Training. I authorize my pet(s) to be placed in a crate during boarding and/or daycare.
6. Photography Release. Photographs or other graphic, sound, or other image, likeness, recording, etc., may be made of my pet(s) by Gulf Coast Pet Resort and that such may be used for any purpose without compensation, and I release to Gulf Coast Pet Resort all rights that I may possess or claim to such image, likeness, recording, etc.
7. Fees & Payments. Payment is required when services are rendered. If any amounts remain due after 30 days, Gulf Coast Pet Resort reserves the right to impose interest at the rate of 1.5% per month until paid. If Gulf Coast Pet Resort pursues collection proceedings, I will pay reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection.
8. Hours of Operations & Late Pick-Up Fees. Please refer to our brochure or website for store hours. We reserve the right to impose a late fee for pets picked up after regular business hours. If your pet is not picked-up within 30 minutes of closing, we will assume that you are boarding and will impose an overnight boarding charge.
9. Unauthorized Extended Stay. If your pet is staying with Gulf Coast Pet Resort, you may extend its stay by contacting us and making payment in full. You understand that any pet that is left with Gulf Coast Pet Resort without extending the stay and appropriate payment for longer than fourteen (14) days, your pet will be considered abandoned. You agree that if your pet is deemed abandoned under local, state or federal laws or regulations, you understand that Gulf Coast Pet Resort will, by default, become the legal owner and guardian of the pet. Gulf Coast Pet Resort will then, in its sole discretion, determine whether to find another home for the pet or to relinquish the pet to a local shelter of its choice. You understand and agree that if you abandon your pet at Gulf Coast Pet Resort, you may be unable to retrieve possession of your pet and will have no recourse against Gulf Coast Pet Resort. You further release Gulf Coast Pet Resort, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and employees from all further liability and responsibility for your pet. You additionally understand and agree that if you abandon your pet, you will still be responsible for the full boarding stay and any expenses incurred, including but not limited to any applicable attorney’s fees or court costs.